About Me

My photo
My name is Nico Poblete, I am from San Diego, California currently living in Las Vegas. I have studied at The Art Institute with a Bachelors Degree in Digital Film and Video Production. My experience with videography started off with shooting amateur videos for the web. This has developed into a passion of storytelling and cinematography. What I hope to portray in my work is the connection with the audience, whether it is inspirational or emotional. I strive to get the most out of every story and bringing it to life, sharing it with others.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Week 2: Artists Statement

Cinematographer with professional experience in multimedia, specializing in digital filmmaking and videoproduction. Definite abilities in leadership, organizational decision-making, planning, and team building.